2019 Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear gets price hike
Bajaj Platina 110 was launched in India in the first week of June for the introductory price of Rs 53,376 for the drum brake variant. And the disc brake variant was priced at Rs 55,373 ex-showroom Delhi. However, the commuter motorcycle has seen a hike in price and the drum brake variant of the Platina 110 H gear now retails at Rs 53,875. The disc brake variant is priced at Rs 56,371 (all prices are ex-showroom Delhi). The Bajaj Platina 110 H gear rivals the Hero Passion Pro 110 and the TVS Star City Plus which are priced in the same ballpark.
The Bajaj Platina 110 H gear has been updated with a five-speed gearbox and a digital instrument console for the 2019 model year. The all-digital instrument console features gear-shift indicator, trip metre and fuel gauge.
The engine is the same 115cc single-cylinder air-cooled block producing 8.6PS at 7,000rpm and 9.81Nm of torque at 5,000rpm. The bike comes equipped with telescopic forks in the front and gas-filled dual shock absorber in the rear.
Bajaj recently updated the prices of the Dominar and the bike is now dearer to its customers by Rs 6,000. That said, the promotional videos surfacing the internet give a glimpse of the Dominar painted in red. A Dominar with the forementioned paint scheme has been spotted in India, expect the company to refresh the Dominar with new colour options around the festive season.
Starts Rs 49,197
Starts Rs 1,90,000
Starts Rs 54,300
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders