Maruti Suzuki raises prices of its model range by Rs. 17,000
Many car manufacturers in the country have already announced a hike in the prices of their model range in India. This includes Skoda, Toyota, Mahindra and also Tata Motors. And now joining the bandwagon is India's largest car manufacturer, Maruti Suzuki. The company has just now announced a price rise across models, that ranges from Rs 1,700 to Rs 17,000, ex-Delhi. The company states the price rise has been done owing to increase in commodity and other administrative and distribution costs.
The increased prices of Maruti Suzuki cars will come into effect from today itself. The updated prices of the entire range at different cities in India should be available in the coming days on the official website.
Maruti Suzuki has been betting it big on the 2018 Auto Expo. The main highlight of the company's pavilion will be the new Maruti Suzuki Swift. One of the most anticipated car launches in the country. The new design language, premium features and the more efficient powertrains are believed to make the new-gen Maruti Suzuki Swift a market leader again, that will compete with the likes of the Ford Figo, Tata Tiago and also the Hyundai Grand i10. Maruti Suzuki dealerships across the country have already started accepting bookings for the new-gen Swift for a token amount of Rs 11,000. Additionally, the company is also expected to showcase the Ciaz facelift and also the new-gen Ertiga in India.
Starts Rs 4.82 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.35 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review