Suzuki India clocks 39 per cent growth in domestic sales, to launch Burgman Street scooter on July 19
Suzuki Motorcycles India has posed an impressive domestic sales in June 2018. The Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer has reported a 39 per cent growth as compared to the same last year. Suzuki will be launching the Burgman Street scooter on July 19 in India and has already started accepting bookings for the same.
Suzuki has sold a total of 46,717 units in the India, that is an increase of 13,144 units when compared to June 2017. Additionally, Suzuki has also witnessed an impressive performance in the first quarter of 2018 with a sales of more than 1.7 lakh units. The two launches that took place includes a special edition of Access 125 and the Suzuki Gixxer with ABS. With a robust sales like this, the company is positive of achieving its target of sales of 7 lakh units in this financial year.
Suzuki Motorcycle India will be launching the Burgman Street maxi-scooter in July 19. Positioned as a premium offering over its current range of scooters, the Suzuki Burgman Street was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo in India earlier this year. Suzuki dealerships have already started accepting bookings for the Burgman Street for a token amount of Rs 5,000. The scooter will share its engine and mechanicals with the Suzuki Access 125, which was recently launched in a 2018 guise with a combined braking system (CBS). We believe the state of tune will be identical too, as the company did with the Intruder 150 and its Gixxer siblings. While the 2018 Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter does not have direct rivals in the country, it will lock horns with Honda Grazia 125, Aprilia SR 125 and TVS Ntorq 125 scooters. The Suzuki Burgman Street is estimated to be priced between Rs 67,000 and Rs 70,000 (ex-showroom).
Starts Rs 68,000
Starts Rs 66,764
Starts Rs 59,922
Starts Rs 55,045
Starts Rs 77,015
Starts Rs 58,750
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019